Pursuant to article 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, we hereby inform that the personal data collected through this website will be processed in accordance with the above law and procedures explained below.
Please note that this information report is not provided for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links.
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The personal data collected are supplied by internet user when he/she submits the registration form in the “contacts” section, so they are only the name, the e-mail address and the website, without prejudice to any other personal data voluntarily provided by the user in the message; the data submitted shall be retained to meet requirements, send newsletters and communicate events and promotional campaigns.
During a visit to our website, the data processing systems and software procedures may acquire personal data for administrative, statistical and backup purposes. This category of data includes the domain name of the internet service provider, IP addresses, browser types, operating systems, domain names and the address of the website from which the user was linked to our site, information about the pages visited by the users within the website and the keywords used to find our site.
In any case, no personal data will be used for this purpose. The automatically collected data will be used only after their anonymisation.
POLICY FOR MINORS
Users under the age of 18 can browse our website, but can’t use services that require registration or the transfer of data and information.
Users who use or access even one of the services which require registration or the transfer of data and information as supplied through the website must ensure that you are over 18 years of age and have the faculty to stipulate bindings contracts.
Data can be processed on paper, manually and electronically. These data may also be organised in databanks/electronic databases.
Data will be stored for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in accordance with current regulations.
DATA CONTROLLER, MANAGER AND PEOPLE IN CHARGE OF THE DATA PROCESSING
The data controller is SAATI S.p.A., with registered office in Via Milano 14, Appiano Gentile (CO), Italy.
Your personal data may be handled by data processing manager and personnel, designated by the Controller, mainly in charge of the Internet site, of customer service, of marketing and by third party companies processing data on our behalf for the maintenance of computer services and by companies producing and/or managing promotional campaigns and they also be disclosed to the judiciary or public security authorities.
SAATI S.p.A. may also disclose your data to postal service and/or couriers for the management of the shipments of goods connected with the service.
Contact datas DSO SAATI Germany
Görrestraße 39, 48147 Münster - Germany
Phone: +49 (0)251 2006735
RIGHT OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with Article 7 of the Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, the data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist and communication of such data in intelligible form.
More specifically, the data subject shall have the right to know:
- The origin of personal data;
- The purposes and modalities of processing;
- The logic use should the processing be made through the aid of electronic instruments;
- The identification data of the holder, the person in charge and the appointed representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
- The subjects or the subject categories to whom the personal data can be communicated or that can get to know them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, as representatives or appointees in charge.
The data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- The updating, correction or, when they are interested, additions to the data;
- Cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those that need not be retained for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- Certification that the parties to which the data have been transferred or disseminated have been notified of the operations specified in point a) and b), also regarding their content, except for the case where notification proves impossible or requires the use of means clearly disproportionate to the right being protected.
The data subject is entitled to fully or partially object:
- For legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- To the processing of personal data for the dispatch of advertising or direct sales material or for the conduction of market research or business information.
The subject, to exercise its rights and to receive any further information regarding the handling and communication of personal data, may consult the Controller of the treatment writing to email@example.com.
SAATI S.p.A. reserves the right to modify this information at any moment. To that end, it is hereby stated that the latest update was made on December 22nd 2014.